June 9, 2021
After a year-plus of remote working, there is much uncertainty of what policies employers can and can’t enforce.
This month’s virtual 2nd Wednesday Morning Break features moderator Patricia Scott interviewing fellow attorney Cliff Hammond on some of the policy concerns that Michigan employers, businesses and HR personnel may have with employees returning to in-person work at full capacity such as:
- Are employees required to report to work now that the feasibility requirement for in-person work has been removed by MIOSHA?
- How should employers deal with employees who have a medical issue working in the office?
- Can employers fire employees who will not work in-person?
- Are there any specific COVID rules still in force now?
- Should we expect changes in workplaces and from the State, if so what type of changes?
Interested in learning more? Registration information is below.
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 from 9:00 – 9:30 am
Fee: No Charge
As this is a Zoom townhall session, registrants will have the opportunity to ask questions during the discussion. Hammond recently appeared on the Michigan Business Network to discuss some of the above concerns with employees returning to work. See the full interview here.